Friday, January 29, 2010

Sheltered Instruction Presentation

Today I presented to a local group of middle school and high school teachers about sheltered instruction. My presentation is below. Of course seeing a Power Point for a presentation is never the same since the slides are more of an outline. However, if you are interested in knowing more, just leave a comment. The resources and links are all from the Oregon Department of Education, with the exception of a link to show the TCI social studies text that I use.

On a side note, this is my first time embedding with Google Docs rather than via Scribd. It seems like it will work really well, and if it really works as smoothly as it seems, I don't see any reason why I would ever need to use Scribd again when Google Docs is so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment