Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Getting Closer...

The realization hit my teaching partner and I earlier this week that we really do not have that much time until school starts. We go back to school on August 14th, so we are just about a month away from our official return.

While my girls were at a craft camp for a few hours today, I met at the school with my teaching partner to complete a few items on our to-do list that we needed to do together. This evening we went shopping for a few school supplies, including binders that we will use to keep our anecdotal notes and student data. I will be using some ideas from The CAFE Book to help organize mine.

Friday we will get together again to try to complete our team to-do list before both working independently off an on before the back to school rush begins. This year especially I am going to try to have as much as my curriculum ready to go before our return, knowing that I will want to spend a lot of my energy getting settled into my new classroom. It is coming right along. This week they painted, and I am really excited about how my accent wall turned out (it is a dark blue). I can't wait to move in and share some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment