Thursday, March 18, 2010

Write Beside Them - Final Thoughts (for now)

This will be my final post in my series on Penny Kittle's book Write Beside Them. However, I am certain that her name will continue to pop up on my blog from time to time because it was the type of book that I could tell right away was going to have a heavy influence on me as a writing teacher. With each page it just continued to get better, and my ideas on how I could improve kept on flowing.

The closing lines of the book nearly had me in tears, but I won't give any more specifics other than that. Some things are better left to be experienced first hand.



(Sunday I will be announcing the lucky winner of Write Beside Them.)

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed this series. The snapshot of your bookshelf looks a lot like mine-- cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tease--now I am dying to see how the book ends!

    ReplyDelete