Monday, March 22, 2010

Upcoming books from Heinemann

I recently posted about books coming out from Stenhouse that I want to read. My other favorite publisher is Heinemann, and they have so many great books coming out I don't even know where to start. I am especially excited that they have so many related to technology and literacy since I am planning on my doctorate dissertation to focus on that area.



This looks like it will be a great book, and I was excited to see that it has a DVD included. I loved that feature with Penny Kittle's book. I wonder if Heinemann is going to start including DVDs with classroom footage more frequently now. 





I always love any opportunity to read more ideas about assessment. 





Two technology books - can't hardly wait!



There are even more books that caught my eye on their latest book listing, but the above were the ones that got me most excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment