Friday, March 19, 2010

Books To Read...New/Forthcoming Books From Stenhouse

I always love to see which new books are coming out from my favorite publishers Stenhouse and Heinemann. Right now I noticed that they are both advertising new books.

I was so excited to see that Ralph Fletcher has a new book coming out, Pyrotechnics on the Page. I still need to get caught up with one of his other books, Boy Writers.


The other book that I absolutely cannot wait to read is one that is not quite on their site yet but was mentioned on their blog this week - the one from Two Writing Teachers. Their posts are always thoughtful and insightful. I can only imagine how great their book is going to be.

Later this week I will post about books I am looking forward to from Heinemann.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Mrs. V. We're wrapping it up right now. :)

    ReplyDelete