Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blogging at 8!

Usually when I receive a comment from someone on a blog that I do not recognize, I click on their profile to see what they are blogging about. This morning by doing this I realized that a mom from my state has her own blog, as well as a blog for her 8 year old son. It looks like they have not been able to do any new posts since the summer, but I am still really impressed. Next quarter I am going to start blogging with a group of my middle school students. It is exciting to see that a parent (and I am sure there are more out there) is exposing her son to digital literacies from a young age. This might be something fun to start with my daughter, even if it was digital pictures of her writing, that usually goes along with a drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment