Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vocabulary, Vocabulary, Vocabulary

I have not been able to do nearly as many blog posts as I would have liked to lately. More than ever I am constantly walking around with multiple potential posts in my head but can't seem to find enough time to get my thoughts down. I knew starting my doctoral program that blogging would be one of the areas that I would not be able to dedicate as much time to, and I have been missing it.

Last night when I was skimming my blog roll I came across this vocabulary post on the Catching Readers Before They Fall site. It really captures what has been a recent focus with our staff lately, so though I am not able to share all of my thoughts on it right now, if you read it, you can get a glimpse of one area that has been on my mind lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment