Monday, November 15, 2010

Lucky Day

Today at lunch I checked my university email and found out that my class was cancelled for the night. While I was looking forward to class, I was thrilled to save myself the two hours of commuting. It is also a chilly fall day, so I was able to come home to have the lentil soup I cooked in the crock pot over night.

Then, to make it even better, just as I was getting ready to sort through my data again, the doorbell rang. It was the UPS man with my copy of Day by Day! Now I am even more excited that I didn't have class so that I have a chance to start skimming the book.

Update (about ten minutes later): And now I just saw that Nancie Atwell has some new resources coming out! Fabulous...

2 comments:

  1. I'm waitig for Day by Day...where did you see nancie's new stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them on a Heinemann email, so I checked on their site. There is a reading and a writing video. The link above will take you to the information about them (the link on "new resources").

    ReplyDelete