Monday, August 2, 2010

Latest Books

Lately I have not been posting as much. Right now I am at the start of week four of my five week summer session. It has been an exciting time for me as it is the start of my goal to continue my education. At the same time, it comes with a shifting of priorities. I wanted to make sure that I make time for my girls and husband, and reading professional development books for fun and blogging has been some of the areas where I have had to spend a significantly less amount of time than before.

However, I have had time to make some space for self-selected books that I should be posting about soon. Throughout the fall it will continue to be a balancing act, but I know that I will slowly move through my TBR pile of professional books. Today I was just on the Stenhouse blog and thrilled to see the side bar icon pop up with their latest upcoming releases. I always love seeing the newest books coming out, and it looks like there are a lot of great books in the lineup. The most anticipated book of the season for me is Ruth Ayres and Stacey Shubitz' Day by Day. No amount of doctoral assignments will be able to keep me from that book for long!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks Amanda.
    I have to admit, I got pretty giddy when I saw it pop up there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this title, too! Best of luck in your continued education!

    ReplyDelete