Monday, May 11, 2009

Two Writing Teachers

Lately I have been excited about the wealth of information available at Two Writing Teachers for practical tips on writing instruction. Earlier this weekend Stacey posted about a the writing process in her classroom, and I wanted to learn more about the idea notebook that she mentioned. She graciously put a separate post to answer my questions. One of the links in her post was for her classroom blog through edublogs. It was interesting to see how she integrates blogging to have communication with students and is a strategy I would like to share for next year since our students all have their own laptops. I was also happy to see that they now have a companion website as another way to quickly find ideas on specific topics. I know their blog and site will be key resources as I continually develop my writing instruction.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. V.:

    Thanks for your kind words about TWT!

    Best,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete