Saturday, May 23, 2009

Edublogs

I am going to love, love, love Edublogs. Because I noticed that a couple of teachers do their classroom blogs through this site I decided that it was time to look into it. It seems so simple, and it will open up my students to one more way to utilize technology as well as being an important communication piece with my parents. I found their 10 ways to use your edublog to teach link especially helpful. Here's one more component that I will have fun exploring and setting up over the summer.

Now I really need to go relax and enjoy my first day of summer vacation. It is hard to shut down the gears that are spinning and the excitement about next year.

1 comment:

  1. your first day of summer vacation?! already?! wow. i hope it is the start of a fabulous break.

    it just so happens that your post relates very closely to my grant, sorta :]

    ReplyDelete