Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Spanish Literacy Instruction in Mexico

The following is a Power Point presentation that I prepared while participating in a summer educator´s exchange in Michoacán. I have always been fascinated by native language literacy instruction, and I enjoyed my brief, limited research during the three week program. I would love to eventually research more about Mexican educational practices. Though the time frame did not allow for as in-depth studies as I would have liked, I still learned a lot.

Spanish Native Language Reading Instruction

The following Word document below are my notes that went along with the Power Point presentation. The notes may fill in some of the gaps from the presentation, but it was created for me. At the time I did not think about how I would be sharing the notes with others. Please let me know if you have questions, and I will do my best to answer them.
Choice Project Presentation Outline

If you are interested in native language literacy or practices in Mexico, I would love to hear your comments and to discuss more with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment